Wednesday, August 5, 2009
My Beautiful Family 2009
I started this blog to chronicle my family as we grew. When I read other people's blogs, they write so beautifully and I am jealous. But this is my blog so I will do my best at writing what is in my heart and the love that I have for my family. My family consists of a husband; Jeffrey 48, Stephen 22, Andrew 21, Danielle 20, Samantha 15 and Katie 12. I have parents; Larry and Pat McDonald, My sister Annette 47 and her family, my brother Buckley 46 and his family, and me Shaney 45. I grew up in a middle class family in Sandy, Utah. My dad worked his whole life at Kennecott and my mom was a homemaker. We had all of the needs and a few of the wants so I can't complain about my childhood.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

When I read other people's blogs, they write so beautifully and I am jealous. But this is my blog so I will do my best at writing what is in my heart and the love that I have for my family. My family consists of a husband; Jeffrey 48, Stephen 22, Andrew 21, Danielle 20, Samantha 15 and Katie 12. I have parents; Larry and Pat McDonald, My sister Annette 47 and her family, my brother Buckley 46 and his family, and me Shaney 45. I grew up in a middle class family in Sandy, Utah. My dad worked his whole life at Kennecott and my mom was a homemaker. We had all of the needs and a few of the wants so I can't complain about my childhood.
ReplyDelete