My all time favorite movie at Christmas time. Watch it every year with whomever will watch it with me. As kids, I remember sitting with my family and watching this during the holidays. Many, many good memories of growing up in a good home, in a good neighborhood, good friends, good parents, good brother and sister. I have been blessed in my life. I thank God for all the gifts that I have been given and to a family that is priceless. Thanks Dad, Mom, Pudd and Buck for the best childhood memories. Let's hope I have made some good ones for my kids as well.
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
My all time favorite movie at Christmas time. Watch it every year with whomever will watch it with me. As kids, I remember sitting with my family and watching this during the holidays. Many, many good memories of growing up in a good home, in a good neighborhood, good friends, good parents, good brother and sister. I have been blessed in my life. I thank God for all the gifts that I have been given and to a family that is priceless. Thanks Dad, Mom, Pudd and Buck for the best childhood memories. Let's hope I have made some good ones for my kids as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Tender, Shaney!!! We did grow up on the BEST street EVER! LOVE you, and.... I'll always watch the Grinch with you, if you need company!
ReplyDelete